Electronic engineering offers the chance to produce new innovations and developments in telecommunications, robotics, computing hardware, and power and electrical equipment.
Perform risk assessments and ensure compliance with safety standards and electrical engineering codes, also research, conducting process and analyze data and trends to create new products.
Using a mix of science and maths, along with engineering techniques, to design, produce, install and maintain telecommunications systems.
• Evaluates electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
• Confirms system’s and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops electrical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
• Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Sampling & analysing requirement:
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product reputation by complying with regulations.
• Develop the criteria for quality control and safety guidelines to ensure that every member of the team knows what action need to take on.
- Salary Offers MYR 4,500 - MYR 6,500
- Experience Level Executive / Senior Executive